Canada Gaming Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canuck Banned Lets All Pray

3 posters

Go down

Canuck Banned Lets All Pray Empty Canuck Banned Lets All Pray

Post  TheMadCanuck Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:02 pm

Ok Guys if your Religious this is the time to pray

As some of you already know for some reason (Harrasement accoring to Kings3)
TheMadCanuck has been Banned and According to CBL Dishonarably Discharged

Now In most cases when your in trouble for Glitching or Power leveling or even hacking Your 1st offence is a 7 day Bann This what happens in 95% of the Cases

But Because of what CBL says Im kinda Scared

So Guys Pray to god that this is only a 7 day Bann

For I Fear If I am permanently banned from Combat Arms
I will be Forced to Quit this Game For Life

Why Would I Quit for Life you ask?

Because Ive spent over 7000 Dollars Cash on Nexon cards over the past 4yrs of playing Nexon Games Now On TheMadCanucks Account I own 9 Perm guns
Ive spent already 50k On Black Cases And paid for 8 more Perms
This is a total of over 300k Nex Just on that account Not including the Vests,Goggles,Nades,Backpacks and other Gear ive paid for

Might I add the specs ive bought over the months and the mutliple spec weapons equips....

Anyways I Refuse to keep spending money on a game that keeps fucking me over Bottom Line So If Im banned for Life I Quit

What Happens Afer I Quit

Well I want Kings3 to become our New leader and Soldir will be 2nd In command Other admins will follow suit The Clan will always be the same But no more contests for nex which is gonna make some members leave probably Sry nothing i can do about this I'm not spending nex on a clan im not part of anymore

I realise I could change to my old account and keep playing but Im not gonna spend nex on a company that Hates me!

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Last edited by TheMadCanuck on Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

TheMadCanuck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Canuck Banned Lets All Pray Empty Re: Canuck Banned Lets All Pray

Post  Kings3 Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:51 pm

I had went to the nexon forums and read some stuff and it turns out that many other people had been banned around the time that you were Canuck but i dont know what they did so it could just be a mistake made by nexon. I hope it is a mistake otherwise ill take it to nexon and ill go all the way till the point were i might be banned for abuse. There is to much to say for what Canuck has put into this game so if nexon doesnt do anything i think that we all should try and either talk to nexon or help out Canuck.

Kings3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kings3 Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:05 pm

I found you on Nexon Canuck and you have been suspended. You were suspended for Harrasment of players. (racism, cursing, etc) I looked in the dishonorable discarge and i couldnt find you so you shouldnt be permantanly banned but have been suspended for some time. So hopefully you wont quit. Im glad i looked for you.

Kings3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sl4pnch0p Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:10 am

Kings3 wrote:I found you on Nexon Canuck and you have been suspended. You were suspended for Harrasment of players. (racism, cursing, etc) I looked in the dishonorable discarge and i couldnt find you so you shouldnt be permantanly banned but have been suspended for some time. So hopefully you wont quit. Im glad i looked for you.
yah i found him on nexon under suspended hes definatly not banned
sl4pnch0p
sl4pnch0p

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down