Canada Gaming Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billionaire Olsen Twins: We're Legitimate Designers!

Go down

Billionaire Olsen Twins: We're Legitimate Designers! Empty Billionaire Olsen Twins: We're Legitimate Designers!

Post  kun21 Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:10 am

Unlike some celebrity clothing designers,[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen are involved with each aspect of the apparel-making process.
Who's who at Fashion Week:As the designers head of three separate lines of clothing - The Row and Elizabeth &James Olsenboye - the s?sisters 24 years have brought $ 1 billion retail through their company, Dualstar.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] However, Mary-Kate and Ashley wants Vogue issue of the month ofApril that buyers don 'have not always been so supportive of their fashion business. "We rented a room ofexposure and spoken by the buyers, "Ashley recalls. ?People around us drill fabric, where we do it?Says Mary-Kate. "The first season, customers bought it, if the stores have returned. And we drilled again. "
Celebrities on the catwalk:However, the twins realized that without formal design training to their credit, they had a hard sell.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "C 'is a good question?, Ashley notes, but Dualstar began when we were six. And we had a collection with Walmart at 12, which was theupstairs market between. C 'was before the celebrity designers. ""And we've really been designing him,?points to Mary-Kate. ?It would be jeans, a little bohemian with a blazer or little. It was truly avant-garde. "
Best-dressed stars of 2010:These days, the s?urs well established are finally recognized for their achievements:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] they re?u CDFA their first appointment ever this year. (The twins face and Prabal Gurung Joseph Altuzarra in the price for the Swarovski womenswear category). ?It is classic, easily things. I live in it?raves Fan Lauren Hutton, who once modeled for the book The look of the row. ?C 'is admirably suited toa fa?is modern. ITjust registered, chicly. You know, I look at them. "
Stars with designer BFFS:With rave reviews and the fans of celebrities such as Carey Mulligan,[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] theFormer child stars show no sign of abating in the near future. "I want to run a studio, "Ashley announcement. ?I'd probably like to manage toothers on their brands. It could be an artist. A young designer. It could be an existing brand. ""Things around us, "Mary-Kate Laclos, "c 'is that we think big. OFenormous. "

kun21

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum